- Self-Centering Wheel Clamps
- This truck alignment equipment features standard wheel clamps that allow clamping of wheels 15-28" in diameter.
- Optional mini clamps.
- Rolling Compensation
- With this heavy duty alignment machine, no jacking is required! Compensate all sensors at once & short roll comp.
- Truck Pusher
- Easily move vehicle for rolling comp, rechargeable battery & doubles as a wheel chock.
- Fully Integrated Alignment
- Auto-locking turnplates & built-in turnplate bridges allow for rolling comp.
- Cordless Operation
- Integrated electronic components enhance reliability, Lightweight, rubberized design
- Impact-prone areas protected by integrated rubber bumpers.
- Self-Centering Adaptors
- High versatility for trucks and buses with low-hanging bumpers or air dams
- Fits wheels 15 to 28 inches in diameter
- Trailer Alignment
- Spec Coverage
- Class leading HD specification coverage PLUS Hunter’s comprehensive automotive database
- Six Sensors Live
- Three axles live, See all measurements at once, Diagnose tire wear conditions
- Reduce setup time through minimal sensor movement
- Sensor Storage Options
- Sensor storage post (left) or cart (right) provides convenient access to alignment instruments when you need them and convenient storage when you don’t
- Remote Indicator (Optional)
- Trailer Gauge (Optional)
- This optional trailer alignment gauge tool mounts sensors to the trailer kingpin. Trailer axles are adjusted to centerline
- Ensure a straight steering wheel every time without repeated adjustments or using a steering wheel holder
- Automatic Bushing Calculator
- Calculate the proper bushing size and position adjustment without wasting time with a zero bushing. This truck alignment equipment eases the process of servicing Ford F-150-450's
- Rear Axle Adjustment Calculations
- Cut adjustment times in half for rear axle corrections. Graphics let you get it right on the first try
- Adjustment Videos
- Strengthen technician competency and extend profit opportunities with helpful adjustment videos provided by Hunter Engineering
- Frame Offset Angle Display
- Measure frame offset angle and calculate adjustments to frame centerline, if a frame reference alignment is needed
- Alignment Results
- Before and after alignment results from this heavy-duty alignment machine can be printed in color