At a Glance
- Start/stop pressure switch
- Cast iron cylinder & crankshaft
- Aluminum head
- Fully enclosed belt guard
- 7.1 to 12.4 acfm @ 100 psig
- 110 to 135 psi working pressure
- ASME safety valves
- Manual tank drain
- One-Year Warranty
|Model||HP||Style||Max PSI||ACFM @ 100PSI||Voltage||Phase||Tank Size||Tank Config.||Weight lbs.|
Explore Your Quincy Single-Stage Air Compressor Options
The Quincy single stage reciprocating air compressor lineup includes:
- Q13160VQ: This Quincy 60-gallon air compressor is a stationary 3.5 hp model that can deliver 12.8 cfm at 90 psi and 14.6 cfm at 40 psi.
- The belt-driven pump features aluminum construction and a cast-iron sleeve. This is a splash lubricated single stage air compressor system with oil lubrication.
- The low RPM ensures a quiet, cool operation, and the aluminum head enables the compressor to operate efficiently at lower temperatures.
- Other key features include easy-to-read pressure gauges and ASME safety valves.
- Q12126VPQ: The Q12126VPQ is a portable 26 gallon 2 hp single stage reciprocating air compressor with a 135 psi capacity.
- This 115 volt vertical air compressor is equipped with an oil-lubricated pump and a cast iron pump housing and is designed to provide in excess of 10 thousand hours of pump life.
- The Q12126VPQ delivers 8.3 cfm at 40 psi and 7.4 cfm at 90 psi. This model is available in electric-powered versions and also includes low RPM for cool, quiet operation.
- Q12120PQ: Another portable single stage air compressor option, the 20-gallon Q12120PQ is ideal for smaller do-it-yourself and commercial applications.
- It also offers the lowest price of the Quincy single stage air compressor line. Its air delivery capabilities are 8.3 cfm at 40 psi and 7.4 cfm at 90 psi.
- Other features include an oil-lubricated, belt-driven pump with aluminum construction and a cast iron sleeve, low RPM and easy-to-read pressure gauges.