- Unit can be ordered for left to right or right to left flow to meet your installation needs
- Balanced valve design provides immediate response to changes in air demand
- NPT thread allow unit to connect easily into new or existing pipe systems
- Nitrite seals for high level of chemical resistance
- Dual stainless steel gauges allow easy reference to both inlet and outlet pressures
- Tamper proof dial is centrally located for quick adjustment and easy calibration
CHX Savings Example - The 10/7 Equation
Due to the leaks and waste found in every compressed air system, reducing plant pressure by 10 psi results in a 7% energy reduction. Installing a CHX Controller, along with adequate compressed air storage, allows compressed air to be stored at a higher pressure while delivering consistent, low-pressure air to your application.
A 15 HP compressor running 3,000 hours per year at $0.10 per kW = $3,300 annual power consumption.