- 15-40 HP (compressor or booster)
- Up to 350 PSIG operating pressure
- Single & Two Stage
- 5-10 HP (vacuum)
- Down to 28" Hg vacuum
- Pressure Lubricated
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Factory filled with AEON lubricant
- Compressor or Vacuum Pump with spin-on oil filter
- Drive sheave with turbo fins
- Suction unloading valves (SUV) or plain valves as indicated
- Oil level dipstick
- Factory fill of Champ Lub AC
- Two-Stage include inter-cooler with pressure gauge and relief valve
- *ANP Natural Gas Compressors have no exposed brass or copper components
- *ANP Natural Gas Compressors include Viton o-rings and threaded crankcase vent connection
- ASME pressure relief valve protects the inter-cooler and first stage from over pressure.
- Suction unloading valves (where applicable) provide load-less starting and stopping as well as quick response to capacity demands.
- Removable hand-hole plate allows easy access to the internal running gear.
- Tri-Metal insert bearings are two-piece for quick and easy replacement.
- Counterbalanced crankshaft assures smooth operation.
- Replaceable piston pin bearings are very economical when replacement becomes necessary.
- Crankshaft ends are supported by large tapered roller bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Oil pressure gauge assures the operator of lubrication system integrity.
- The cylinders and crankcase are built of industrial strength cast iron materials.
- Generously sized inter-cooler provides maximum cooling for the most efficient operation and low power consumption. (AVLAVCAA only)
- Deep-finned cylinders and heads quickly dissipate the heat of compression.