- 0.5 - 3 HP
- 90 PSIG
- 1.8 - 10.2 CFM
- Base or Tank Mounted, Vertical or Horizontal Configuration
- Single Stage, Splash Lubricate
- Automatic Start/Stop Operation
- Loadless Starting via Pressure Switch
- ODP NEMA 1760 RPM
- 10 Micron Industrial Grade Intake Filter
- Oil-Level Sight Gauge
- Available Voltages
- Single Phase - 115, 208, 230
- Three Phase - 208, 230, 460
- Automatic Tank Drain
- Vibration Isolators
- Sprinkler System Configurations Available
- Cast iron cylinders for holding rigid tolerances and ensuring high compressor efficiency.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy pistons ensure proper reciprocating balance. Two compression rings and one oil-control ring are used for better oil control, less air blow-by, and higher efficiency.
- Tapered roller bearings on two and three-cylinder models provide offer premium low friction movement for minimized efficiency.
- Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for maximum compressor cooling resulting in cooler compressor operating temperatures.
- Rugged ductile iron crankshaft has large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration.
- Rugged cast iron crankcase designed to rigidly support the crankshaft and bearings.
- High density, high silicon die-cast aluminum alloy connecting rods minimize reciprocating weight and help promoted exceptional compressor life.
- High-quality Swedish Steel reed-type valves provide long life.
- Convenient oil level sight gauge on 2 and 3 cylinder models.
- Removable cartridge-type intake filter features a 10-micron rated element.