- 5, 7.5, 10 & 15 HP
- Pressure at 175 PSIG
- 16.8 - 46.6 CFM
- Noise level as low as 66 dBA
- Tank or Base Mounted
- Two Stage, Splash-Lubricated
- Prorated 5-Year Compressor Warranty
- Factory filled with ChampLub
- Magnetic starter for thermal overload protection
- Manual tank drain
- Standard start/stop control
- Sound attenuating enclosure for low noise operation
- Ball valve on crankcase drain for easy maintenance of lubricant
- Front and back panels can be easily removed for fast and easy service access
- Air intake pre-ﬁlter
- Package easily ﬁts through a standard 36" door
- 80/20 duty cycle
- Low oil-level shutdown
- Moisture separator
- Dual control
- High temperature shut down
- Electric tank drain
- Vibration isolators
- Separate compressor and motor chambers with dedicated cooling circuits for cooler operation and longer life.
- Oil site gauge for ease of monitoring and service.
- Integrated heavy-duty air cooled aftercooler for up to 65% moisture removal.
- Filter maintenance indicator for user-friendly monitoring. The graduated indicator monitors the compressor air filter. The position indicator progressively fills the window as air filter restriction
- Increases and indicates the need for a filter change.
- Industrial grade compressor with unique features including gasketless cylinder/head design, stainless steel valve disks and tapered roller main bearings for superior dependability.
- Integral cylinder and head eliminating the possibility of blown head gaskets for leak-free, trouble-free operation.
- Balanced aluminum alloy first stage piston(s) are weight matched to the cast iron second-stage piston(s) for proper balance and minimized vibration.
- Lightweight, high-density, die-cast aluminum alloy connecting rods for minimal reciprocating weight. Precision-bored crankpin bearing and piston pin needle bearing are used to properly distribute bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings.
- Industrial grade, reliable, high-flow, low lift disc-type valves are made of corrosion resistant Swedish steel to ensure years of trouble free operation.
- Tapered roller-type main bearings, providing full contact and support of the crankshaft, ensuring compressor durability and long-life.
- Unique domed piston design for maximum air delivery and efficiency.